We are Hiring
Pet Care Technician
Our mission is to provide a safe, fun and stimulating environment for all dogs in our care, while focusing on good manners and proper socialization. Our goal is for every dog to have a calm, well-balanced experience at our pet retreat.
EACH and EVERY DAY, we offer and ensure professional, friendly, and exceptional care for our human clients and dog guests, so that they always have a GREAT TIME! We take pride in our work, measuring our success by the happiness of our dogs, their manners, our high safety/low injury rate and record, amount of time dogs spend in play, and the contentedness of our dogs at the end of the day.
Responsible for overall well-being and care of dogs at our facility
Handle general care tasks such as feeding and grooming
Handle daily cleaning and disinfecting
Keep records of feedings, health, and other updates
Engage in play activities and exercise with the animals
Greet customers and their pets
You must have strong work ethic, character, ability to multitask, spend a good amount of time on your feet, have exceptional attention to detail, and a love of life and dogs!
We are in the hospitality business, which means we
are open when it is best for our customers. Weekends and holidays are a must!
Pay starts low, but raises quickly for the right candidate.
• Smiling and energetic
• Strong desire to learn and grow
• Enjoys a fast-paced, physically active environment with the highest standard of care
• Good with people AND dogs
• Computer and smart phone savvy
• High level of organizational ability
• Can multi-task while maintaining exceptional pet care and attention to detail
• Handles change well
• Works well under pressure
• Creates smoothness from chaos
• Looking for long-term employment (more than 1 year)