Please review our policies, then submit the form below to register your pet today!
- Each dog must undergo and pass an initial behavior assessment to determine enrollment eligibility.
- All pets over a year, must be spayed or neutered.
- Signed waivers, all application documents, and hard copies of vaccination records are required for enrollment and must be submitted at the time of the behavioral assessment.
Your pet must be up to date on the following to ensure they have a safe stay with us:
- DHLPP (Distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parainfluenza and parvovirus)
- Negative Fecal Float
In addition to the above precautions, your pet will need to be on a year round Heartworm preventative and a Flea/Tick preventative (such as Frontline or Advantix).
All vaccinations must have been given at least three (3) days prior to arrival. (Titers are acceptable, please contact us for further information.)
Illness and Medications
- If your dog is showing any signs of illness (coughing, vomiting, diarrhea) PLEASE do not bring them to daycare.
- Dog Daze Playcare LLC is happy to provide medications based upon customer instruction.
Other Policies and Procedures
Please bring dogs on a flat 5 or 6 foot leash with a flat quick-release collar at the time of drop-off. Retractable leashes are not allowed. Harnesses, clothing and non-quick release collars must be removed before entering the playroom.
You may provide food for your pet or you can request to use our house option for $2/meal.
Dog Daze Playcare, LLC may close at times of inclement weather, based on school closures as reported by the Columbia School District.
Late Pickup Fee - $5 for every 10 minutes past closing (6 p.m. weekdays, 5 p.m. on Sat.)
Reservations are required!
Cancellations without at least 24 hour's notice will be charged a full day fee.